Frequently Asked Questions
- When should I buy a new mattress?
If your mattress is 8 years or older
If you wake up feeling more tired than you were before you went to sleep
If your mattress is showing signs of wear
If you wake up with pain and stiffness
- Do I need a new boxspring for my mattress?
- It is recommended to get a new boxspring with a new mattress. They work together to provide support, and if your mattress is old, your boxspring is too.
- If I have a bad back what kind of mattress should I buy?
- Latex and Visco Memory Foam mattresses are generally recommended for those who suffer from back pain. You should try out different mattresses for 10-15 minutes when you visit the store to fully judge how the mattress feels for you.
- I can’t find the mattress I’m looking for on your site. What should I do?
- Many mattresses have many names from different manufacturers. Call (800) 385 8319 and one of our representatives will help you find the mattress you are looking for.
- Does my platform bed need a boxspring?
- No! Platform beds have a wooden base that provides support for your mattress